Receptionist/ General Secretary
- Experience – minimum of 3 years in secretarial occupation with sales orientation
- Qualification – National Diploma in Secretarial/ Sales and Marketing
- Results oriented
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Age 25-35
- Switchboard/Communication Centre Management.
- Diary & Appointments for the management
- E-mail Management
- Typing & E-mailing Documents
- Meeting Notices & Minutes where necessary.
- Receiving and Directing Visitors
- Internet Surfing
- Filing and Record Keeping
- Office Cleaning Supervision
- Staff Meals Supervision
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Present, promote and sell product / services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Due Date: 28 /07 2019